The Behringer MA400 features XLR THRU jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect your mic to the MIC INPUT and send a line from the MIC THRU to your main mixer. You can even use studio-grade condenser mics, as the Behringer MA400 will pass +48 V phantom power, if your mixer is so equipped. The PHONES jacks accept both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone and earbud connections, making the Behringer MA400 ideal for hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications, such as singing drummers and keyboardists. The Behringer MA400 comes with a 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
Capable of stereo or mono operation, the Behringer MA400 is a powerful little mixer that allows you to control two independent sources, a microphone and the monitor feed from your main mixer. Simply adjust the MON LEVEL control to a comfortable setting and then dial in all the "me" you want with the MIC LEVEL control.
The Behringer MA400 is an ideal solution for the "more me" syndrome. Small enough to fit in your pocket—with a price tag to match—check.
They say size matters. We say: check out the super-compact MICRO Series and see how big it is.Behringer MA400 Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer MA400 is an ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
The Behringer MA400 is a personal "more me" mixer - mix a mic and a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through XLR connectors with Ground Lift switch
- The Behringer MA400 has a Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- High-power headphone output on 1/4" and 1/8" jack connectors
- 12V DC adapter included
- High-quality components are used in the Behringer MA400 and its exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany