Introducing the Behringer ULtra-DI400P DI Box
There are times when you will want to connect certain sound sources straight to other audio gear, be it for a live performance or a studio session. A direct connection between audio equipment can be a challenge though: technical problems crop up that will corrupt the signal.
The Behringer DI400P lets you connect instruments or amplifier outputs. The Behringer DI400P converts any unbalanced signal to a balanced signal and eliminates unwanted noise. With its high-performance transformer, the Behringer DI400P also allows you to use very long cables without the loss of high frequencies.
Behringer DI400P Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer DI400P professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- The Behringer DI400P provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- The Behringer DI400P allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- The Behringer DI400P has a Thru/Out jack which lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- The Behringer DI400P has an ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany